Saturday 6 September 2014

The Sims 4 has Arrived

Whoo my game has arrived and is now installed, I have created my first Sim and here she is.


Now its time to play the game for a few hours before I go to bed. I will post tomorrow on my first impressions.

My Sim's has joined the Writer career. There are 3 challenges/goals to each career level.
The writing career has a daily challenge to read a book every day before work. There is also a skill section to the career which is to level a certain skill to a certain level and finally the third goal seems to vary with each promotion between "Write x amount of books" and "Self-Publish x amount of books" (to self publish you click the mailbox).

I chose the Family aspiration and the Big Happy Family part
The family aspiration has 4 milestones and each milestone has tasks.
Milestone One: Readily a Parent
Tasks: Become and Adult and Spend $1000 on kid's items

Milestone Two: Caregiver
Tasks: Read to a child for a total of 3 hours, Become a parent, Socialize with your child 20 times.

Milestone Three: Loving Guardian
Tasks: Be a parent to a child with 5 friends, Be friends with 3 of your children, Adopt a child.

Milestone Four: Big Happy Family
Task: Have a child get married, have 4 grandchildren, Become good friends with 4 children or Grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment